Manual Wafer Mounter is a stand-alone system and ideal wafer multi-mounting system for ultra-thin wafer manufacture. Its unique vacuum type mounting method helps bubble-free application of tape to areas of various height between the grinding surface & ribs around the circumference of the outer surface of the wafer. Equipped to automatic device to provide fully automatic installation due to cassette feeding. By adding a precutting function, Manual Wafer Mounter provides powerful backup to your production line in both cost and quality.
- Friendly operation,Perfectly lamination.
- Tape mounted pressure is adjustable.
- Table with heating system to promote mounting quality.
FM series manual wafer mounting system give simpler operation and repeatable wafer-to-frame tape mounting results, with its dependable structure, flexible design, excellent features and options to control bubble-free-mounting, optical tape and tensioning, exactly mount all standard wafers, optical glass and many other materials. The mounters are made with precision by following quality norms.Characteristic of Manual Mounters:
- Built-in vacuum generator.
- Chuck table temperature control.
- Chucks available for all standard wafer/film frame size.
- ESD eliminator. (optional)
- Non-contact mounting. (optional)